Just in case you may have missed a post or you are new to the I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) blog, the first Friday of every month I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) features the five most popular posts. So without delay, I present the posts that attracted the most page views in March. I wonder if there are any repeats.
- Spider-Man, G-Shock, Walmart & Me – The most popular post AGAIN (Feb & Mar) tells the tale of my dysfunctional relationship with Walmart and our exciting adventures. I really need to get this bargain-hunting monkey off my back! Amazing…Walmart remains #1 everywhere. I’m thinking 3peat!
- How Would You Know...– I am convinced that consumers are constantly being bamboozled, overcharged and simply ripped-off. To find out why click here.
- Road Trip…Road Trip…Part 1 – This post tells the story of a family trapped in a car that later morphs into a sardine can. Not really, but it does recap my spring break. Elvis Presley, B.B. King, Beale Street OH MY!
- Black Women, Natural Hair: Trend or Movement– 3peat! This post continues to make the charts and it shares the #4 spot this month with my parking lot fender bender conundrum Does It Make A Sound? Yes, Virginia it really does.
- 10 Reasons Why I Love My Blackberry – Another 3peat, however it’s slipping, down from January’s #1 and last month’s #3. Click here to read why it’s so popular.
That does it for March – my top 5 most popular posts. I hope you take the time to read through a few. Who knows? You may find a new favorite. Three months and counting, Blackberry and natural hair remain contenders. Will Spider-Man, G-Shock, Walmart & Me remain on top for April? I wonder which post is coming for the number one spot.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)