Just in case you may have missed a post or you are new to the I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) blog, the first Friday of every month I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) features the five most popular posts. So without much further ado, I present the posts that attracted the most readers in February. I wonder if there are any repeats from last month.
- Spider-Man, G-Shock, Walmart & Me – The most popular post of the month, tells the tale of my dysfunctional relationship with Walmart and our exciting adventures. I absolutely hate that store, but whenever I say I’m out, I’m never going back – something pulls me back in. I really need to get this bargain-hunting monkey off my back!
- Walmart, Safecrackers & Me – What more can I say? The fucking saga continues…
- 10 Reasons Why I Love My Blackberry – I’m excited about the new Blackberry and I don’t think I’m the only one. This post is making its second appearance on the 5ive for Friday chart. Read about my love affair for Blackberry and how I strayed during the smartphone revolution.
- Black Women, Natural Hair: Trend or Movement – Another post familiar with the charts. Today, more than ever before, black women are embracing the beauty of their naptural curls!
- A Penny Saved – Read how a penny saves the day. Well not exactly, but it did prevent me from having to charge $3.26 on a credit card.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)