Just in case you may have missed an earlier post or you are new to the I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) blog, each month I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) will feature the five most popular posts. So without much further ado, I present the posts that attracted the most readers in January 2013. Did your favorite make the list?
- 10 Reasons Why I Love My Blackberry – The most popular post of the month talks about my love affair with Blackberry and how I cheated with a Samsung Android Galaxy SII. Since the day of my betrayal, I have promised myself that I’m going back to Blackberry as soon as the Blackberry Q10 goes on sale in the US. I like the touch screens, but I love the BB Keyboard : P
- Black Women, Natural Hair: Trend or Movement – One of my most read post is about why I choose to wear my hair natural, meaning it has not been chemically treated to straighten out the naptural curls. Believe it or not, over the past year, black women with natural hair has been a media hot button.
- Shakes & Debates – This post tells the story of what happens when customer service goes wrong. Sometimes you have to decide whether or not a business is really worth your patronage. As for me, Steak ‘n Shake is on the outs.
- 21 Things We Did Not Know About Summer – You would think the title says it all, but I’m not talking global warming. I learned quite a bit when I interviewed my teenage daughter. Have you ever interviewed a love one? Let me know in your comments.
- Great Expectations – New Year’s resolutions are for the weak. Why set yourself up for failure? Goals are more attainable when you have expectations.
There you have it – the top 5 most popular posts from January. I hope you take the time to read through a few – you may find a new fave in the bunch. If not, there’s always February.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)
My unique qualities writemypaper4me.org and experiences, so diverse yet intrinsically.