Just in case you may have missed a post or you are new to the I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) blog, the first Friday of every month I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) features the five most popular posts. So without delay, I present the posts that attracted the most page views in April. I wonder if there are any repeats.
- The Choice Is Yours: Coke vs. Pepsi– The most popular post of the month is my personal take on the the effectiveness of celebrity endorsements. I think they’re useless and the money would be better spent producing better products, but I guess that makes too much sense. You can read my rant here.
- 10 Reasons Why I Love My Blackberry – This post is no stranger to the list, it has been in the top 5 all year. It feels good to know I’m not the only Blackberry freak out here. Find out more about my obsession here and here.
- Toot! Toot! Beep! Beep! – I received my 4th Liebster Blog Award in April; some refer to it as the “Bloggers’ Chain Letter”, nevertheless it’s fun. You can find out some facts about me in my Q & A session.
- Meet Me On Another Planet – Earlier this year, I made the decision to incorporate healthier eating and regular exercise into my lifestyle. It’s only been 3 weeks, but read why I joined Planet Fitness instead of a typical gym and follow me on my transformation.
- The 2 Minute Brain Break – Just think of it as a blog’s identity crisis – if nothing else, it should put a smile on your face. Got 2 minutes? Take a break!
There you have it. April’s top 5 most popular posts. I hope you take the time to read through a few. Who knows? You may find a new favorite. How about that Blackberry post…4 months and counting. I wonder which post is coming for the number one spot.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)
Do you have a favorite blog post?
Share the link!
Share the link!