This chick and by one of the most interesting lifestyle blogs I’ve ever read – Life on Peanut Layne written by none other than The Head Peanut. You will definitely LYFAO while reading each post. A couple days later, and by couple I mean one, I was nominated again, this time by Scary Carrie, The Travelin-gineer a lifestyle blogger who has set out to redeem the Ugly American Tourist stigma one country at a time. Well, that’s the back story of my nomination and to those who nominated me for the Liebster Award – Thank You! I proudly accept your nomination and appreciate your support very much.
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers as a way to spread the word about smaller blogs who deserve a larger audience. This award is an honor, but once nominated, you must earn it!
- You must list 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions put to you by the person awarding you.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and list their questions.
- Go to your nominees’ pages and inform them of the nominations.
- No tag backs.
- My favorite singer is Michael Jackson.
- I love spicy food.
- I hate sports, but have a favorite team in the NBA, NFL & MLB.
- I despise nosey people.
- I have only two speeds: 0 & 100 mph.
- I think I have a great sense of humor.
- I’m not an animal person.
- I have a dog.
- I tried to become a vegetarian.
- I’m not a vegetarian.
- I’m inspired by family.
Baking In A Tornado asks:
- How long did you think about it before you decided to blog? About a year or more
- Have you ever just taken a day off completely from all things blog? No, so much to learn
- Have you done guest posts on other blogs? No.
- Have you or would you host guest posts on your blog? Yes, I’ve had two guest posts already.
- Have you ever said anything in a blog that you wanted to take back? No, but I’ve tweeted some things that I would not tweet again.
- What’s your favorite season? Summer
- What’s your favorite song? Sara Smile – Hall & Oats
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? LA
- Name one food you can’t stand. Squash
- What’s your favorite secret indulgence? Can’t tell, it wouldn’t be a secret, but I love an occassional hot fudge sundae.
- What one thing to you dread the most? The dentist saying I have a cavity that needs to be filled.
Life on Peanut Layne wants to know:
- Do you have any phobias? I’m afraid of snakes!
- What’s your favorite season? Summer
- What is the inspiration behind your blog title? It’s a phrase that I generally say after having said something unpopular.
- Where is your favorite place to shop? I love a good outlet mall.
- What’s your favorite food? Seafood
- Do you have a favorite room or spot in your house? I love relaxing outside on the deck.
- Do you have a favorite quote? We never have the time to do it right, but we always have the time to do it over.
- What made you decide to start blogging? I’m very opinionated and I have a lot to say. My family encouraged me.
- Do you have a Facebook page for your blog? No, I’m not on Facebook at all.
- Do you have any bad habits? Over indulgence
- What is your dream job or career? Currently, Problogger, but who knows.
and from Travelin-gineer
- What is the weirdest Halloween costume you’ve ever had? Not really weird, but Batman. I wanted Batgirl, but my mother couldn’t find one. They probably didn’t make it. It was the 80s.
- Which high school stereotype were you? Nerd
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
- What do you do when you have writer’s block? Write, Read
- What’s your favorite children’s book? Where The Wild Things Are
- What’s one TV show you are embarrassed to like? Basketball Wives – it’s like watching a train wreck over and over again.
- Where do you really want to visit? Japan
- What is one way you consider your blog to be successful? Prior to the Liebster Nomination, my consistency in posting.
- What super power would you love to have? I would love to have telepathic and telekinetic powers, think Jean Grey from the X-Men.
- Would you prefer to work in a circus or be an astronaut? Astronaut – why not reach for the stars.
- Why did you pick your topic for your blog? I don’t have a particular topic, just experiences that I like to share.
- Do you have a bucket list? (share one thing)
- If you could meet one person living or dead who would it be?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Which do you prefer: Cookies or Cupcakes?
- Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Wedges or Stilettos?
- Are you afraid of heights?
- What’s your favorite cartoon?
- Who’s your favorite actor?
- What was the last movie you watched in the theater?
The torch has been passed. It was painless, for the most part…
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)
You Are My Sunshine…What Tha?