I wasn’t expecting this, but who ever really is?
Maybe some type of rockstar supermodel problogger mom, but not me.
First, I would like to thank lifestyle blogger Shellybean @ Follow Me Home for bestowing me with such an honor. It goes without sayin’ that I am ecstatic to receive the Sunshine Blogger Award.
There are millions of blogs in the blogosphere and it feels great to be recognized by your peers, but there are rules to accepting the Sunshine Blogger Award. Lucky for me the rules are simple.
- Thank the award giver. √
- Post the award. √
- Link the award giver. √
- List 10 facts. (will do next) √
- Giveaway to 10 bloggers. (will do soon) √
10 facts (About me & other interesting facts)
- I’m a nightowl.
- Who’s forced to be an early bird
- When I was 10, I ran into a tree (literally).
- I was 30 plus before I drove or rode in a go-cart.
- My first concert was New Edition.
- The first record (yes record) I bought was The Beatles – Love Me Do (their first single – from a garage sale)
- I played frisbee with that record, and many others, with my younger sister in my parent’s basement.
- October 5, 2012, marked the 50th anniversary of The Beatles – Love Me Do
- It’s definitely worth more than the 10 cents I paid for it.
- I wish I still had that record (yes record).
10 Sunshine Blogger Nominees
- Your Unexpected Beauty
- The (Not so) Fascinating Life of Tabitha
- Gifts We Use
- Life is only what you make it!
- Party, Prints & Pieces
- Perhaps Leisure!
- The Crafty Side of Sarcasm
- The Travelin-gineer
- Today with theTennerys
“You are my sunshines, my blogging sunshines. You make me happy when my mind is gray.
Or grey. Hmm.” Awards or not, keep blogging
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)
Oh, I Think They Like Me – I Think They Like Me!