For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been watching a cyberspace game of tag – wondering if I’d get a chance to play.
Come on… Put Me In Coach!
Then it happened.
It finally happened!
I was tagged by Nikki from The Crafty Side of Sarcasm to play along in a virtual game of tag – Christmas style! This festive game was created by Lanaya from Raising Reagan and it’s similar to when you win a blog award. You’re suppose to play if forward. The game is simple. When someone tags you, you answer their questions and then tag 5 new people. It’s a great way to learn how your blogging friends celebrate the Christmas holiday.
- What is your favorite holiday movie & holiday song? A Diva’s Christmas Carol starring Vanessa Williams as Ebony Scrooge (a remake of Charles Dicken’s Christmas Carol). You can usually catch it on VH1. It is absolutely hilarious. My favorite holiday song is Stevie Wonder’s Someday At Christmas.
- What did you want for Christmas but you never got? I really don’t remember not getting anything I wanted growing up, but I’m quite sure it happened. This year I want a 2012 Volvo S60, but I’m pretty sure that’s not coming my way.
- Who told you about Santa or did you find out yourself? A little bit of both I guess, around 4th or 5th grade, the cool kids were going around polling all the not so cool kids asking “Do you believe in Santa?” In an effort to fit in, I said, “No”, although I still did. Leave it to the cool kids.
- What’s your favorite holiday drink? I don’t have one, unless you count Mimosas.
- What’s your favorite ornament? (see below) Photo frame ornaments with my 3 baby’s pictures.
- Do you shop on Black Friday or Christmas Eve? Or both?
- When do you wrap your Christmas presents?
- What’s your favorite holiday meal & dessert?
- When do you take down your holiday decorations?
- Have you ever gone caroling?
Now it’s your turn. Answer these questions and tag five more awesome bloggers. After you’ve done your post, come back here and leave me a comment with the link. I don’t want to miss it! Make sure you instruct your tag-ees to do the same for you. Be sure to link your post back to Raising Reagan.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)