- All Dressed Up – Wine Wear – The most popular post in September was actually a product review for Wine bottle Wear, a unique and clever way to present and gift wine. If you are tired of brown bagging it or settling for the typical wine gift bag, or even worse, gift wrapping a bottle a wine; you can find out how to dress your wine to impress here. Wine Wear can be used for any event. If you’re like me, you just might gift it to yourself.
- Nightmares on the Sidelines – The Adventures of a Newb Sport Parent – This fall my daughter decided to take on organized sports. The bullet that I have been able to dodge for many years, even while raising two boys, shot me directly in the ass and I’ve been driving all over Chicagoland ever since. So much that I decided to write a series chronicling my fortune. Or is it misfortune? Whatever…
- No Rest for the Wicked – The prequel that spearheaded an entire series, but here’s the thing, I obviously have no idea how wicked I am and if you follow the series you’ll see that my daughter is growing up pretty wicked herself. I would say wicked times 2. Read how it all begins.
- To Xfinity and Beyond – An Open Letter to Comcast – The tale of my on/off (back on) again relationship with Comcast aka “Xfinity”. Falling from the number 2 spot, it makes its second appearance on the top 5ive. You can find out why I broke up with them and how they pursued me and won me over.
- The UGLee Ergonomic Pen Review – How Ugly Is It? – Another product review on the top 5ive. It’s touted as the world’s most comfortable ergonomic pen. It is comfortable in a gummy worm kind of way, but I’m a digital girl and “write” only a few times a week. Find out what happens when my husband puts it to the ultimate test.
There you have it, September’s top 5 most popular posts. I hope you take the time to read through a few. Who knows? You may find a new favorite. I wonder how long my open letter to Comcast will remain in the top 5ive… 2 months and counting. I wonder which post is coming for the number one spot.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)
Do you have a favorite blog post?
Share the link in the comments!