- Review – Total Nutrition by Immortal Herbs – The most popular post from October, just like in September, is actually a product review. Total Nutrition is an easy-prep supplement rich in antioxidants containing a diverse blend of superfood ingredients and claims to provide an average person with an entire day’s worth of nutrients. You can find out more about Total Nutrition and my reaction to the superfood supplement here.
- It’s a Doubleheader! – The Adventures of a Newb Sport Parent – In high school, there’s a small segment of kids who are Marching Band Student Athletes, students who participate in a fall sport while remaining an active member of a competitive marching band. Days start before dawn and end well after midnight. The fourth installment in the series provides a glimpse in the haps of a doubleheader.
- Who Needs Toenails Anyway? – The Adventures of a Newb Sport Parent – Take a look. Think about it, then put your socks back on. Read another funny post in the series The Adventures of a Newb Sport Parent. My daughter and I decided that she’ll let certain ones fall off and start over from scratch. Let the tips fall where they may.
- It’s So Pretty – The Card.com Visa Prepaid Debit Card – Another product review making an appearance on the top 5ive. If you are looking for a unique, prepaid, reloadable Visa debit card you might want to check out Card.com. Unlike other prepaid debit cards, Card.com allows you to customize your card to fit your personality. So many cards, so little time. I chose the Breast Cancer Awareness card. Find out how to get yours here.
- 5ive for Friday: 5 Most Popular Posts From September – You Should Read Too! – Well, that’s the first time that the top 5ive for Friday made it into the top 5. So if you have a couple extra minutes you may want to read through the following:
All Dressed Up – Wine Wear
Nightmares on the Sidelines – The Adventures of a Newb Sport Parent
No Rest for the Wicked
To Xfinity and Beyond – An Open Letter to Comcast
The UGLee Ergonomic Pen Review – How Ugly Is It?
There you have it, October’s top 5 most popular posts. I hope you take the time to read through a few. Who knows? You may find a new favorite. I wonder which post is coming for the number one spot.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)