I know you all have been wondering why I haven’t blogged about the top 5 posts over the last few months, actually since May. Well, there are a few reasons. If you remember, I migrated from Blogger to WordPress in June. I tweeted the top posts from May, but if you don’t follow me on Twitter, more than likely, you missed them.
I was able to have my blog up and running as scheduled by Sunday, July 7, but I was too involved in all things WordPress to check my Blogger metrics from June. Therefore the Top 5 Posts from June fell by the wayside.
After taking a month off, I was totally stoked to have my blog back. My primary focus was creating content and reconnecting with my readers. (Ha ha – very funny!) Personally, I like to think at least one or two people actually look forward to reading my posts each week.
I was so focused on creating content that I forgot to add Google Analytics to my new dot com. When I finally realized such a critical error had been made there wasn’t enough good data to determine the Top 5 Posts from July.
So, without further ado, I present the posts that attracted the most page views in August.
- College Is a Complete Waste of Time – Not really, however, my 20 year old future artist is convinced that it is and he is working like a beast to prove just that!
- To Xfinity and Beyond – An Open Letter to Comcast – Right now I am ashamed to say Comcast wooed me back, but what could I do? They had their best wingman in the field and I got sucked in. It’s always the wingman!
- C is for Cancer – That’s Good Enough For Me – I attended a cancer benefit for a friend and I was expecting everyone to be sad and somber. It was anything but that. Read what I learned and how we can all help.
- How to Deprogram a Diva – This isn’t necessarily a “how to guide” but it is my attempt to deprogram the diva I bore. It doesn’t hurt to try.
- Life After Resignation – I’ve been job free for over a year and it’s been great. Contrary to popular belief, job free doesn’t mean stress free. Who knows…maybe I’ll come out of retirement like the pro athletes do – just to see if I still got it.
There you have it. I hope it wasn’t too painful~ August’s top 5 most popular posts. I hope you take the time to read through a few. Who knows? You may find a new favorite.
At any case, I’m back on schedule and the first Friday of every month; I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!) features the five most popular posts.
Don’t worry, they never get old.
I’m Just Sayin’…(Damn!)